Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Course in Miracles Online

A Course in Miracles is a vibrant non-dual program to heal and awaken the mind. For me, after decades of seeking, it was the answer to the deepest call of my heart. It brought clarity to the seeming discrepancies between it and the Judeo-Christian theology I was born into, and is a very clear and practical program for undoing all the blocks to awakening to your true identity—to Oneness.

A Course in Miracles works directly with the mind to release all thoughts of judgment, guilt, sickness, fear, and death (the ego thought-system) through forgiveness and miracles. This mind-training program brings you into a deeper relationship with your internal teacher, so it can guide you through this cleansing and purifying process. This returns the mind back to its natural, awakened state.

With willingness to question every thought and value that I hold, A Course in Miracles promises that its teachings cannot fail! I am blown wide-open with gratitude and love for this book and for the clear teachings of David Hoffmeister.  They are unwinding me from the cruel and harsh belief in a world of victims and victimizers that I perceived, to a new way of seeing, and of being more consistently aware, joyful, and at peace!
~Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment